Let me tell you guys about the next product I am so excited about. The minute I walked into the store with this on my cart for the first time I heard people passing saying "That is so cool!" The Binxy Baby shopping cart sling is the easiest way to shop with a baby that is too small to sit up in the seat.
The hammock can actually hold the car seat that your baby is in, it holds up to 50lbs so its perfect when your baby is so little that you don't want them exposed quite yet.
The hammock fits most shopping carts, and you can use them up until 6 months old, or until your baby starts sitting up on their own. Not to mention you have room for everything you need to put in your cart, and a child in the seat, and one walking next to you. (that's my shopping trips.) I am so excited to shop again with this!
I also wanted to mention that this hammock works with my cute little car seat blanket that I made before Liam was born. The straps go through the blanket so the baby can be swaddled still, and I was so excite to realized this would work together! So in the picture below, he IS buckled up! So exciting!
My cute little four year old son had a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy. I wanted to write some tips for other moms going through the same thing. I am in no way an expert, and every child handles pain differently, but here is what i learned about myself.
1.I am a scaredy cat. When i found out my son needed a tonsillectomy i was nervous for him. I was scared of the word surgery. Even though I had total faith in our doctors I still worried.
2. I think that day was the hardest day as a parent I have ever had to do. My son was so happy and playful when we went to the hospital. It broke my heart knowing what he was going to have to go through.
3. When you get to the hospital they prep them in a hospital gown. When they did, I about lost it. Seeing him in a gown made me want to cradle him and run.
4. Then they leave, with your child an it SUCKS. As soon as they took him i went into the bathroom and balled like a baby. I'm talking full on ugly crying. Thank goodness no one was in there.
5. Holden was very upset/disoriented when he woke up. I crawled right into his bed with him. I didn't know how much I needed to hold him at that point.
Here are a few things that i wished i knew that I didn't.
1. Your child will cough like there is something in their throat. Nothing is there, its just the numbing medicine that makes them feel like they have to cough.
2. They will sleep a lot, but I found that after sleeping they would wake up feeling worse. It always took a good amount of persuading to get Holden to take medicine after waking up.
3.They can eat whatever they want. (always listen to your doctor though) our doctor told us that if he wanted stake that night to give it to him. On they way home from the hospital he ate MacDonald's fries.
4.At about 48 hours they have the worst breath ever! Your basically smelling their wound healing. Its bad.
5.It just takes time. Be patient they will get better.
Okay everyone, These adorable Moccs are available now!!! Freshly Picked just released the Party Animal Collection! These are the Jetset Geo, they also have Paint Strokes that are all Black, and Painted Stripe that are black and white stripe. This Collection is just the cutest. They are available to Purchase at 10am MST Feb 15th. GET THEM WHILE THEY LAST!!!!
One thing I LOVE about Freshly Picked's Moccasins is that they are so soft! My infant can wear them without a bulky sole hurting his legs when he kicks. Love these shoes so much!!
The Best Baby Ever wearing the Best Moccs Ever!
I took the kids to the coastline in Monterey to take photos, but it turned into the cutest show watching Charlotte run around picking flowers. She was so happy and it just looked so beautiful.
I am so glad I stopped for a minute just to admire the amazing beauty of my daughter picking flowers with the huge blue waves crashing in the background.
I just recently had my third child. His name is Liam and I am in love with him. Having three kids is going to be a lot harder than I thought.
First off, going from one to two kids is a learning curve, and so is two to three. Don't let anyone tell you that once you have two it is easier to have more. So far I have noticed that I can't do all the normal household chores like I used to. I will get halfway through the dishes when one of the kids needs my attention. I am freaking out a little as to how I am supposed to take all three kids shopping by myself. So any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I realize that what I need to do is be patient and to learn as I go. Having three kids in the family is new for me as well as for my kids, so they will also be learning how to deal with the change as much as I am. We are so happy to have our little guy home with us.